What is a Geographic Information System (GIS)?
The Geographic Information System (GIS) is a collection of software and hardware for collection, storing and updating, processing, analyzing and visualizing spatial (geographically referenced) information. GIS is used for solving different tasks in various fields – environmental management, transport, demography, public administration, etc.
Every single successful example of GIS is based on two main components:
- Digital data and
- Computer software for performing calculations and analyzes.
To be truly effective system, GIS needs good software and good data. Without one another, they will not be productive. The other important components is the people who will work with the system. GIS will provide solution of problems, if the user is able to ask the right questions and to interpret the results.
What we offer you?
GIS development based on complete and accurate digital models from our own database, direct field measurements and digitization of map materials and other sources (airplane / satellite images, topographic maps, contours of the terrain or data tables).
We offer professional services to create digital geographic and cadastral database.
- geographic databases for non-urban areas (forest, agricultural)
- cadastral database for settlements
- specialized database for industrial sites and buildings
We offer development of WEB-based mapping application on a server GIS platform. The system is compatible with Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) standards, supporting several OGC standards such as WMS, WFS, WMC, KML, GML, CSW, etc.
MOBILE GIS SOLUTIONS
• We offer development and implementation of mobile GIS solutions for forest and agricultural territories, settlements and engineering infrastructure.
• We work with wide range of mobile application for GIS software.
• The mobile GIS solutions let us to verify and collect data during fieldwork.
• We also offer the development of a mobile web mapping platform built on powerful open source geospatial components.
• The web mapping platform allows users to visualize, share, edit and analyze geospatial data. It allows a number of features to the user, such as importing data, setting style levels, managing users, managing access, publishing data, etc.
We offer a wide range of geospatial analyzes in the fields of environment, spatial models, demography, etc.
- Statistical summaries and analyzes of geo-database.
- Transport accessibility and optimal routes.
- Three-dimensional simulations – virtual flight over the surface of a given route.
- Flood modeling
- Determination of natural habitats
- Analyzes fir environmental assessments